Requiem for a Dream (directed by Darren Aronofsky, 2000)
-I love you, Harry. You make me feel like a person. Like I’m me… and I’m beautiful.
-You are beautiful. You’re the most beautiful girl in the world. You are my dream.
Movies I love - Lolita (1962)
"What was the decisive factor? My garden?"
Helene Stanley was the live-action model used by animators for Disney’s production of Sleeping Beauty (1959)
Do you copy? Please copy.
Edward Scissorhands, 1991.
People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk. - Stephen King
The Wizard of Oz (1939) ‘Goofs’
1. Judy’s hair length changes quite often throughout the film. Most noticeably during the Scarecrow sequence. One minute it’s short, next shot it’s long.
2. Judy is trying to cover her laughing with Toto. Bert Lahr made her laugh quite a lot during this scene resulting in numerous takes and an unhappy director.
3. Skipping up to the gates the Lion’s tail wire can be seen catching onto one of the nearby flowers as he goes by.
4. Going down the poppy field hill Judy slips and falls slightly forward, her face shows the surprise.
5. Judy trips over the green rug with her Ruby Slippers and steps over it.
6. Toto had a string tied around his neck in order to reveal the man behind the curtain. It was meant to look as if he was doing it with his mouth. Judy is seen here taking the string off of his neck as the Wizard is talking.